- Checks should be made out to “Vanessa Parvin”.
- Cash, credit cards, Venmo (@Vanessa-Parvin-1), Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), and PayPal also accepted.
- Credit card and PayPal payments must be arranged in advance, and a fee of 4% will be added to the amount due. PayPal should be sent to email@example.com.
- Tuition is paid monthly for weekly students.
- “A La Carte” students must present tuition for each individual lesson at the beginning of the lesson.
- “Saturday Sessions” students must pay for all lessons in the session in advance, no later than the beginning of the first lesson.
- Weekly students will receive an invoice via e-mail (PDF) by the third week of each month.
- Payment for each month is due on the 25th of the preceding month.
- A grace period will be extended until the first of the month.
- Any payment received after the grace period will be assessed a late fee of $5 per day, added to the following month’s invoice.
In order to hold a weekly time slot, students are responsible for tuition for all listed lessons in a given month. Once payment for the month has been received, there are no refunds. If a student cannot attend a scheduled lesson, there is no financial credit available. If the teacher cancels a lesson, the student may choose to schedule a make-up lesson or be credited for the missed lesson the following month.
- Make-ups for missed lessons are honored only with at least 24 hours advance notice. Please use email for this purpose when possible for record-keeping and time-stamp efficiency.
- Make-up lessons will expire 3 months after the missed lesson (for continuing students). Your monthly invoice will note the expiration date of any banked time – please reference this regularly and make arrangements for make-ups in a timely fashion.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance cannot be credited towards a make-up and will result in the forfeit of the canceled lesson.
- Banked make-up time is forfeited upon the termination or hiatus of lessons.
- Make-up lessons will be scheduled during cancellations in the weekly schedule and occasionally on weekends. Some months may have no weekend times available. Please schedule make-up sessions well in advance of the expiration in order to ensure availability.